Are you good or are you WORLD CLASS?
What makes the difference between good and WORLD CLASS
Attitude you are in charge of – but why is attitude more important than IQ in business?
Find out here
How much time do YOU invest in ensuring that your Attitude is WORLD CLASS
Changing and building your attitude is vital to success in business and life!
Find the 5 steps needed here
A Skill is:
A technique [how you do something]
Iterations [times completed]
This is all that you know about how the world works
You need to work constantly on the 7C’s of knowledge
- Country – what do you know about the culture and politics
- Company – Your company – ALL the details
- Customer – the clients you deal with their company and key people
- Channel – all the ways you get product to the market
- Category – how you present your products in different channels pricing, profit, packaging, marketing etc
- Consumer – who uses your product or service – what are they thinking, feeling, wanting.
- Competition – who are they what are they good at, what is their supply chain, how are they funded, how do they report etc,
List all these 7 – then give yourself a mark out of 10 for each task [1=”not so good”; 10=”Perfect”]
Read more about the 7Cs of knowledge here
What needs to improve – set yourself some targets – bring your Attitude to bear and